Judy at Patchwork Times is doing a linky thing for finishing up UFO's for 2018. We will try for 12 months. Let's see how this goes :-).
1. Car quilt (Sidelight pattern).
2. Purple/green 5 yard quilt
3. Black/yellow Mystery Quilt (from quilt magazine).
4. Car quilt (Warm Wishes Pattern).
5. Abacus quilt. No Pic.
6. 2 1/2" squares scrappy quilt.
7. Hour Glass Scrappy (Bonnie Hunter leader/ended project).
8. Small quilt made in Mini of the Month Club.
9. Froggy Fishing Quilt.
10. Seahawks 5 yard quilt
11. Red/white/black quilt Vickie pieced for me. (No Pic.)
12. Mystery Quilt (JUQ)
I need find pictures of the 2 quilts listed (both are red/white and black). All of these need to be quilted, bound and labeled. I never seem to be able to do my own quilts since I longarm for clients. I always tell myself that after every 3 client quilts, I will do one of mine. Yeah, like that's going to happen 😁.
Well, that's it for now except to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
Hugs & Stitches,