Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another one finished!!!

I feel I'm really accomplishing things around here. Another client quilt is DONE!!!


After this I think I'll treat myself, and load up one of my quilts to do.

I thought in this post I'd add a little more about myself.
I have a Gammill Classic. It is a plain jane model. This means it has no stitch positioner, stitch regulator, channel locks----Nothing.  I purchased it in 1996 or 1997 (can't remember--sigh--I miss my mind :-) ). While I have done some more complicated designs with it, I find most of my customers like something a little more simple so that when given to someone it will be used and loved instead of stored away because it's "too pretty" or "it just has to be saved" (if you know what I mean).

As far as personal life--I have a DH that is retired now, 2 cats named Gidget (black) and Moki (gray) and a really spoiled little min pin named Tessa. When I come across pics of them I will post.
Well that's it for now. It's still early enough in the day that I just might go downstairs and load up my quilt (he he).
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment