Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Things are Blooming!!

Oh the weather has been lovely lately. Although yesterday we did have an oops (windy and rainy). I was walking around the front yard this morning and just had to get a picture of some of the Iris' blooming.





The first Iris is really more on the burgandy side in color. The third pic--the Iris is a dark purple in the center and the fall is closer to black. I had to get a pic of the Azalea in front of the house. It has soooo many blooms. The name of the azaela is Mother's Day.
I haven't gotten too much accomplished today as far as quilting. I did try to do some taming of the scrap bin though. I cut up some 2 1/2" strips and squares from the bin and did some straightening up of the cutting counter.
Tomorrow it's off to the LQS for part 3 of Beginning Quilting. Tonight I have a binding to work on while watching Bonnie on quilt cam.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment