Sunday, February 23, 2014

Progress Report 2-17 thru 2-23

Still don't feel like I'm getting too much done. Just can't seem to get in motion. Oh well. here's what I got done for the week.
Monday-At LQS for Marti & Me Club and Open Sew.
Tuesday-2 mile walk, came home and spent day getting paperwork and info ready to go to the accountant for taxes on Thursday.
Wednesday-Housework and laundry, finished up Costa Maya top (class I am teaching at retreat).


Thursday-To accountant, came home and had our monthly quilt group meeting.
Friday-Worked on sample for 2nd class I will teach at quilt retreat. This is my own design and I will have the pattern available in a couple of weeks. I also made a sample for the Marti & Me Club.

This is a table runner and since the theme this year at retreat is Piece, Love & Quilting, I have named it Feelin' Groovy.
Saturday-at LQS to teach #3 class of Beginning Quilting.
Today is Slow Stitching Sunday and I will be working on the Hexies that I have been working on for a while. Hooking up to Kathy's SSS. Check it out to see what others are working on.




Stash report for this week--I did buy 2 1/2 yards of backing fabric for the Costa Maya top, but that will be loaded on the machine tonight so it is in and out.
      Fabric added this week: 2 1/2 yards
      Fabric added YTD:  22 yards
      Fabric used this week 7 1/2 yards
      Fabric used YTD:  41 yards
      Total used: 19 yards
Linking to Patchwork Times for stash report.
That's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Great looking projects. You obviously love color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table runner. That poppy fabric with that green makes me smile, great name also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are so pretty! Will they be appliqued to a background or joined to other hexies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good numbers on your stash. Lots of bright projects to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hexies! As an addict, I always have a few questions: how big are they? And what are you going to do with them? Your table runner is so bright and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete