Monday, March 31, 2014

March New FO



Well I did start 2 things this month.

First up is:


I need a new purse before my old one gives up the ghost. I don't know why they don't make things to last. LOL. I got my little wallet purse (Lady Buxton) about 4-5 years ago at a yard sale for a quarter. I guess it's about time for a new one. I have this cut out and ready to take with me to do at a retreat next week.

Second up is:



I have these all cut and ready to start on a mystery quilt. This is the 3rd mystery quilt that I have started. I have one that I've pretty much kept up with cause it's at my LQS and I'm working a month ahead of a group so that if there are any problems with the pattern I can give them a heads up. The second one I'm working on is Celtic Solstice by Bonnie Hunter. I have bits and pieces of different sections done on that one.

That's what's going on this month. Linking up with Cat Patches. Stop by and check on what others are doing.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary


3 comments:

  1. Your fabric selection for your purse is so pretty. I'm thinking this purse will get lots of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You selected beautiful fabrics for both of your projects. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics. Have fun with this project.

    ReplyDelete