Monday, December 1, 2014

Grand Illusion #1

  

                                                                    Grand Illusion

It has finally started!!!
I hope I can keep up with getting everything done each week.
Here are all the parts cut.


Here are some of the blocks put together.




 In this pic I only have 10 blocks complete. This was Saturday. Hopefully I will have some time on Sunday to work on them. Check out what others have accomplished this weekend here.

This weekend I also had to finish a client quilt, make the next sample for Marti & Me, get fabric together and cut some of the blocks for the next BOM for the LQS. and piece a back for one of the commissioned quilts.

Busy, busy, busy.

Oh yes------this Saturday we had our first snowfall. Not much, but it was pretty while it lasted. Woke up Sunday morning to 17 degree temps. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!



Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright colors, I look forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I have decided to do Bonnies MQ too,best of luck to you take care.

    ReplyDelete