Monday, April 25, 2016

A Little Update

I know it's been a while since I posted. I said this month was going to be a crazy one.

The first week we left on Wednesday to go set up at the Vancouver Quilt Show. It was fantastic. The quilts were beautiful and we did really good on our sales. The new venue was really nice and light. So much more space to back off and see the quilts and get good pics. When I get my camera down here to "the dungeon" I will post some of the pics.

The following week I went out on Wednesday to set up my space and help unload for the retreat I teach at. Thursday I started working on some of my projects and actually got 3 tops made over the weekend. Here's one of them.

Friday afternoon I did my class. I had 38 people signed up. Let me see if I can find a picture of the class project.





I actually have a third version made also. It is scrappy and the triangles in the corners are all the same (constant) color. If I can find the pic, I'll post later.

I figured I would have a free week the third week of the month to sort of catch up and make more inventory for the next show. Well, that was a laugh. We decided that my little project car should get going soooooooo---



Here she is at her new home for the next 2-3 months. She is getting her spa treatment and will be so pretty when she comes home.

So here we are up to today. I did manage to get a few things for inventory ready. I have also serviced 2 machines that I will take with me to sell (hopefully). Thursday we will be leaving for Odessa, Wa. for the quilt show there.

That's it for now.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments: