Thursday, February 2, 2017

Week 4 Progress

Sunday-cleaned up desk so I could get ready to do B&O Taxes. Can downstairs and just putzed around. Didn't really do anything. Oh wait----yes I finished writing up the newsletter for our little sewing group.

Monday-Filed B&O Taxes. Ran errands getting things together for the retreat I will be leaving for on Friday.

Tuesday-BQB came over and we went for our walk. Made binding for the tumbler quilt. Quilted tumbler quilt. In the evening I sewed the binding down on the quilt.




Wednesday-cut some more leader and Enders hour glass units. Made a trip down to check on the progress on the car. Getting a little disgruntled with how the work is going on it (or should I say isn't going on it).

Thursday-got everything packed up for the quilt retreat at the ocean this weekend. We leave tomorrow.

Friday-AT RETREAT!!!!!!!! First day I got 2 quilt tops done and started on another. I had everything pre-cut so I could just start sewing.






Saturday-finished third quilt top and completed another. Finished up about eight small coasters that I found just waiting to be finished in a pile of UFO's. Sewed up seven totes for the cancer center. And 12 mini duffels (for earbuds, change or whatever).



Sunday-put borders on some redwork pieces that I will change out on my wire stand. One of the ladies there gave me some corners that she had cut off of some blocks. I sewed them up and make a piece that could be a table topper, the start of a pillow case or maybe the top of a doggie bed.

Monday-return home.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment