Sunday, March 20, 2022

A few catch up pics!

 Well I guess I'll start out by posting a few of the quilts that I have done within this last year and a half.


I fell in love with this line of fabric so I thought I'd make a 5 yard quilt.


These were blocks that I won in a lottery. Basically just threw them up on the design wall and started from there.

This one I made for a class sample and when I changed out samples I finished this off and sent it to my Sister-in-law.

This was a commission quilt.

I had these embroidery squares for about 15 years and they just sat here. I finally decided I needed to do something with them and this is the result.
I have since started vending at car shows and this is one of the quilts that I have made for sale.


After having this partially finished for the last 5 years, finally finished it and sent it to a niece.



This one is MINE!

Right before the close down of everything I lost my sweet baby Tessa.

After about 10 months I was just so lost that I decided I needed another little one to care for. I told hubby that I wanted to get a rescue. I wanted an older female (I figured a pup would outlast me). 
Here's what came home.



Meet, Taco. When I saw his face online it spoke to me. Yes, it is a he not a she. He was approximately 9 months old when we got him and he has become the LOVE of my life.

Well I guess that is all I should post for now. I'll be back in a couple of days.

Hugs & Stitches,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment