Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Project Done

I finished making a stocking for an exchange that I'm in. I belong to WASIG (Wa. State Internet Quilter's Guild). Every year they do a stocking exchange. I've  missed it for a couple of years, so this year I got into it. We make a stocking and fill it with goodies that are sent to the person you are given to exchange with. We write down our likes, favorites, hobbies, etc. to help out with the goodies that go in your stocking. I hope my exchange partner likes what I'm sending.

 
 
I also loaded a quilt on the machine today,. Hopefully I can maybe do some work on it tomorrow. I know it's Thanksgiving but I've got most of the cooking done today (pies, sweet potatoes, etc).
Everyone----Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment