Sunday, November 25, 2012

Progress--Slow but sure

Today I quilted the 2nd of a pair of quilts my client brought me. This one is a Christmas one so I did loopy Holly leaves all over.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Back of quilt
 
I also worked on the challenge blocks for the group that meets at my house once a month.  Each year we do a challenge block that we exchange at our Christmas Dinner. This year it was barns. Each person picks their own patterns. It can be any size block they want.  They make a block for each person and we exvhange blocks then have 2 or 3 months to make something with them. Last year it was ladies faces. Another year it was stars, yet another it was album blocks. Here's a peek at my barns.
 
 
 
Well, I guess that's it for now. Tomorrow I'm going to try to link up with Bonne Hunter's blog to post my progress on Easy Street.
Til then,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment