Saturday, December 15, 2012

Easy Street Part 4

Well I had a good day today. I spent the greater part of the day cutting and piecing on Easy Street.
I have Part 4 complete (even the 3 1/2" green squares). Then I pieced a backing for one of MY quilts. Imagine that! I may actually get to quilt one of my own quilts this next week.

I usually try to take the month of January off for quilting client quilts, but I don't think that will be the case this year. I already have them coming in by 2's. Oh well, staying busy like that will keep me off the streets and out of bars :-).

Here's my pic of ES #4.  Here's the linky. http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html



Bring on Part 5!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!



Til Next post.
Hugs & Stitches,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment