Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday's Work

After spending a lazy morning on Sunday (after making DH breakfast), I went down to the "dungeon" to do a little work. I loaded a small quilt that was a group challenge a few years back on the machine and got it quilted. I attached the binding to the top and it's ready to be hand turned under. I'll post pics later.
Then I cut out the pieces for a BQ4 quilt and packaged it up to take to Idaho. (Boy will I be sewing up a storm :-) ).
I then hunted up some fabric and cut out 4 more Reach for Recovery totes (and they're packed too).
Then I loaded a client quilt on the machine and it's ready to start any time I'm ready.

Today so far I have done some cutting for little projects or demos that some of the retreater's are going to demo while in Idaho. I've also been working on whittling down the box of scraps that I have. Some are cut into strips and squares and some I donate to a lady that does charity quilts for the homeless.
Well better get back to work. This was just a little "union" break.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment