Sunday, November 24, 2013

November's Progress

It's been a while since I've posted.
I really haven't gotten too much of my stuff done this month. I have, however, gotten all my client quilts out for Christmas delivery. NOW, I get to work on some of my stuff. I have 3 wallhangings to make for the Marti & Me Club at my LQS. Also, a new class sample called Confetti needs to be built.

Today I finished the last client quilt and after she picked it up I went downstairs and accomplished the following:
   1. Made two 10 minute table runners for Christmas.
   2. Cut out for a 5 yard quilt top.
   3. Cut out for a quilt I'm making for DH's hot rod he's building.
   4. Built 1 of the wall hanging for the Marti & Me Club.
   5. Pieced a backing for one of my quilts that will be loaded tomorrow.
I also started packing my small suitcase with projects that I will be taking to a small retreat the day after Thanksgiving. There are about 5 of us that will gather at a friends house (She has a separate set-up from her house for a few of us to sew and ---maybe-----sleep). The nice thing is that everything I've packed are projects for me-----not for inventory or customers or class samples-------MINE!!!!
I'll try to get pics of some of the projects done that weekend.




Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment