Sunday, November 10, 2013

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't posted since the 31st of last month.
I can't say I've gotten much done except quilting 4 client quilts. Other than that, I've had 2 shows that I was a vendor at and then I worked all this last week at a LQS helping out on her customer appreciation sale. I'll tell you one thing----I sure have been sleeping soundly at night. :-)
This week I will be back out at my regular LQS tomorrow for the Marti & Me Club and then the following day to start a new session of Beginning Quilting. Hopefully I can get 2 more client quilts out this week also. After that, I will only have 3 quilts left for Christmas delivery. Maybe then I can get back to some of my stuff.
That's all to report for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you've had a busy month. Good to see you at my LQS last week. Thanks for listening to me.
    Carp Quiltiem Girl friend.

    ReplyDelete