Thursday, January 2, 2014

Needle & Thread Thursday-1

Hooking this up to NTT at My Quilt Infatuation.

I decided to work on one of my January goals this morning after looking unsuccessfully for the pattern to a project that my little quilt group is going to work on this year. I start on Snow Rose and I have it to the flimsy stage.


Now I have to prepare a backing for this. I am hoping that I can find something in the stash instead of (gasp) buying new fabric. I'm thinking this is totally do-able.

I also made the backing for this 5 yard quilt. I know the pic is sideways. In my files it is correct, but when I upload to here it turns sideways. Go Figure......


This is now loaded on the long arm and ready for me to start on it tomorrow.
Tonight I will work on my hexie snowflake. This is my "in front of the TV" project.
That takes care of my stitching for today. At the end of the week I will be posting weekly progress.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. pretty quilts! good luck on finding backing fabric from stash. it really is a great feeling when I can make a quilt entirely from stash- but it doesn't happen very often, ha!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete