Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stash Report 1-27-14

Boy I really blew it this weekend. I went to a quilt retreat at the ocean. On the way there we stopped at a store in Elma. Now, this is not a regular quilt shop. It is a variety store (much like the old fashioned 5 & Dime stores of old). I has an outrageous fabric department. I ended up buying fabric (imagine that!!!!). Now, I can justify the purchases (LOL). I did need to get fabric for the class I will be teaching at the April retreat that I attend. I have the plan for the project but not the right kind of fabric. Our theme this year is Piece, Love & Quilting (with a 60's theme). I did not have the right colors. I did find what I needed at this store. I will post pics in my next post, as I haven't unpacked from the retreat yet. I REALLY needed to sleep in this morning, so I've gotten a slow start to the day.
That said here is the stash report.
     Fabric added this week:  13 yards
     Fabric added YTD:  13 yards
     Fabric used this week:  7 yds.
     Fabric used YTD:  28 yards
     Fabric used/added:   15 yds.

The fabric used this week was for Reach for a Cure totes and a Thangles project.
Linking up to Patchwork Times.
That's it for now. I'm spending some time this morning blog hopping on the Grow Your Blog Party. If you have some time check it out. You can find the link to it on my side bar.

Til Later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: