Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Progress Report 7/21 thru 7/29

Not much going on around here lately. Is it just me or are some of you guys in the doldrums lately? I just can't seem to get it together.
Anyway--------
Monday-had to meet with a couple of ladies to discuss making a quilt for the daughter's wedding. After the meeting (DH went with) DH and I stopped at a friend of DH's (use to work together) for a visit. Met his wife and found out that she does jewelry and beading. In fact she has an Etsy shop which you can find here. Check it out.

Tuesday-worked a little in the sewing room. In fact I did quilt a small quilt for a friend that wants to give the quilt to a breast cancer survivor friend in one of her car groups. Then I had an afternoon appointment with my oncologist. Everything is good.

Wednesday-went to meet the 2 ladies I met with on Monday at my LQS to look at fabric for said wedding quilt.

Thursday-DH and I ran some errands and I started noticing a funny little tickle in my throat.

Friday-went with DH to Good Guys Car Show at the fair grounds. We left in early afternoon and I had started noticing my voice was a little strange. By evening I had no voice.

Saturday & Sunday-spent days just doing nothing and trying not to talk.

Monday-did manage to go down and quilt a client quilt. Voice is starting to come back.

Today I went to a friends house to help her with a problem she is having with mitering a pieced border. This is a quilt that she will be bringing to me to quilt and enter it in the fair. Came home and have done nothing for the rest of the day.

I have done a little computer work. I listed my medallion quilt on my ETSY shop. This is the quilt I finished a couple of weeks ago.





Back of quilt




That's it for now
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment