Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April Progress Report

Well as I said in my previous post, this month is really busy.
The first weekend (after Easter) I went to Vancouver WA. to vend at the Clark County Quilt Show.
Here are some pics of my booth.








The show was wonderful. There were so many great quilts to be seen there.

This last week I was at a quilt retreat. I usually teach a class there, but it's really nice because the class is on Friday. So I actually have part of Thursday and all of Saturday and part of Sunday to work on my stuff. This is what I got accomplished there.


On the left is a pattern I designed and taught at the retreat last year. I had a sample hanging and this was in pieces on my step out board. Time to get it together. On the right is one of the projects for the Marti & Me club that I teach at a LQS. This is June's project.

These two are also for the Marti & Me Club. One is for July and one is for August.


On this one, the fabrics came out of my stash. The pattern is from Quick & Easy 3 Yard Quilts.


This one isn't quite done yet. I'm still playing with this one, trying to figure out what else I'm going to do with it to finish it off.

All in all it was a fantastic 4 days. The weather couldn't have been better (meaning--no rain).

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Odessa Wa. to vend at another quilt show. Yay!!

The only other news is that I have taken my other project, the 62 Ranchero, in to have the brake system totally gone through and new brakes put on. Also new tires all round and while the tires and rims are off they will be sent off to be powder coated (red of course). The restoration has begun!!!!!

That's it for now.
Happy Quilting!

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment