Sunday, June 7, 2015

May Report

I know! I Know!
I haven't posted for a little over a month now. I have no idea where the month of May went. I don't really know what I got accomplished but I'll try to remember what I did.
I know I did some work in the garden area.






Here's some of the Irises in my front yard.













Oh yeah. I also started on my new project. Took the car in and had the brakes  completely gone through and new tires. While they had the wheels off I had them send them out to be powder coated (red of course). Now it looks funny with red wheels and blue car. Eventually everything will be painted to match.



I also got around 5 or 6 client quilts complete.

This month started out a little busy. The 1st was a day out at my regular LQS for the Block of the Month classes. Then starting on Tuesday I was at another Quilt Shop to help out for her Customer Appreciation Sale. That lasted until yesterday. I also quilted a couple of small quilts during the week for a friend that needed them for a baby shower yesterday.
Today I worked on a couple of machines and quilted a little on a quilt of mine that is going to the Drs. office. I also pieced a couple of backings for my quilts.
Tomorrow back out to the LQS for the Marti & Me Club and Open Sew.

Well I guess that's about covers it. Like I said; I really don't know where this last month has gone. In a couple of weeks I'll be leaving for our annual Idaho Quilt Retreat. Can't wait!!!

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment