Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekly Report 6/14 thru 6/21

I think I did quite well this week.

I finished cutting blocks for the wedding quilt and started piecing the top together.
I got 2 client quilts done. I also finished putting the borders on the Moth in the Window quilt.





Part 3 of the mystery quilt in Quiltmaker is all cut and packed to go to retreat with me this next week.

I did take a day off and actually went to shop at a place other than a quilt shop LOL. I went to bookstores and picked up some books on CD. I needed something to listen to on the way to retreat in Idaho, and since I had some gift cards I picked up several.

Thursday was our group meeting here at the house so that took up that day. Friday I quilted on 1 of those 2 clients quilts I got done.

Yesterday DH and I took the day and went out for a ride (about 200 miles) on his new toy.



Today is just a laid back day for Father's Day. Tonight it will be ribs on the BBQ.

I have also been doing a little work on my garden (not this week, but over the past few weeks).





I guess that's it for now. I'll try to get pics at retreat.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment