Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Goal Report

Let's see how well we did on my goal setting for August.

1. Scrappy Trips- done



2. Guadalupe quilt-still unfinished.



3. Vintage Tin embroidery block-started, but not finished yet. I have it started, but I'm doing the motorcycles and only have part of one done.

4. Tea bag holders for inventory-all 50 done. All have been bagged and labeled

5. Scrap catchers for inventory-all sewing on 40+ done. Just need to fill pincushion part.

6. Cancer quilt-not done.



I also worked on the Scrappy Spools quilt that was the leader and ender from Bonnie Hunter for 2012(?). I want to have this to at least a flimsy when she comes to our retreat in October.

That's it for this month. Stay tuned for next month's goal setting.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment