Sunday, September 27, 2015

9/20 through 9/26 Progress

Sunday-worked on samples for Marti & Me Club.

Monday-out at LQS for Marti & Me Club.

Tuesday-nothing done as I had to go for a "procedure". Let's just say I'm glad that one is done for the next 5 years. No sleep the night before, so I snoozed most of the rest of the day.

Wednesday-downstairs and worked on some of my stuff. I should have done some client quilts but have just had a hard time getting started.

Thursday-BQB came over and we worked on inventory as we are getting ready for a show next weekend. I stuffed the pincushion part of 47 scrap/thread catchers.

Friday-spent the day downstairs going through my quilt tops that I have had stacked up for forever. I have LOTS of unquilted tops. I have finally decided that I am not going to get all of these quilted in my lifetime. I decided, that if I'm not going to quilt them, I might as well sell them. I have kept the ones that I really feel I will get done. The rest are going with me to the shows I vend at. I feel these would make good practice quilts for someone that is just getting into long arming, or someone that likes the quilt top itself. Here are a few of the ones I'm selling.











I have somewhere between 30-35 tops of various sizes that are going. A lot are tablerunners, table toppers, lap quilts and a few larger size quilts.

Saturday-I will be out at the LQS teaching the final class on Beginning Quilting. The students actually are doing a fine job and should be ready for the basting of the quilts and final instructions on quilting ideas and binding.

That's my week. Hope your week was full of quilting.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment