Sunday, October 4, 2015

9/27 through 10/3 Progress

Sunday-had all intentions of going down and working, but hubby said he had to go to Home Depot and WalMart. Did I want to go? Well of course. So we ran some errands and then went to lunch. I picked up some new houseplants, so I spent the afternoon transplanting them into new pots.

Monday-Hurray!!! I finally went downstairs and worked on a client quilt that I've had on for----forever. Got it done and loaded another quilt on. Guess what? I got that one done too. YAY!!

Tuesday-got another client quilt done-hurray!!




Wednesday-loaded van for set up at Quilt Show this weekend, then went a got haircut, bank and grocery store.

Thursday-Set up at Quilt Show. We got there at 11 AM and didn't get home til 6 PM.

Friday & Saturday-Quilt Show

That takes care of my week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment