Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mid March Catch Up

Been pretty busy lately.

First let's catch you up on the Gypsy Wife that BQB and I are doing.

Left side mine, right side hers.


We figured we still had two more times to meet before we will be done with the filler blocks, then we can start assembly of the quilt.

Then I sort of played with positioning my skull blocks. This will be free form pieced. No pattern in mind.

I am only going to use black & white fabrics.

I've also gotten a couple of clients quilts off the machine this week. Here is one that I worked on.


This week it's back out to the LQS for the Marti & Me class and Open Sew. I guess I'll be pretty busy for Open Sew. I have 6 students in Open Sew and each one will have a different project they need help on.
I also did up a sample for the Marti & Me for April.


I also got Tropical Punch (original version) quilted and bound.

Other than that, I have been keeping up on my walking regimen. Trying to keep mobile (ha ha). Some days I hit goal and some days not. Oh well.

I guess that's it for now.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment