Friday, March 4, 2016

Let's Gear Up for March

Boy, I don't know what happened, but Sunday I had a little tickle in my throat. Monday when I got up------yeah, it was raw. By Monday night I sounded like a frog. Now it's in my chest. I don't feel bad, and I don't have a fever, but I sound like I'm hacking my lungs out. Oh well. Hasn't slowed me down much.

This week after finishing Pi-2, I started working on a second version of the quilt I will be teaching at Quilt Retreat in April. Also, got my step out board set up.

You can see my first version HERE
.
I have also finished two client quilts and have a third one loaded.

I haven't been out for any of my walks this week so far, but tomorrow BQB is coming over and we're going to give it a try. After that we'll come home and work some more on the Gypsy Wife blocks. We are both soooo excited to get to the assembly of this quilt.

Left side mine/right side hers----


Here are all of my blocks to date.

This weekend it's back to client quilts. I'm trying to keep up on getting the quilting out in a timely manner so I don't feel so rushed and behind.

That's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment