Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Finish at Last

I finished my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" for January. It is quilted,bound and labeled.




I quilted it with "Wave on Wave" from Urban Elementz, and I used a variegated thread called Fad 5.

Surprises of surprises----I guess Blogger finally fixed the glitch in posting pics. I didn't have to take the long confusing way I had been doing it lately. Hooray!!!!

Well, I'm all packed and ready to leave Friday AM for the ocean retreat. I've decided to stay until Monday instead of coming home Sunday. Just think----from Friday afternoon to Monday, just quilt, quilt and QUILT.
I'll have some pics to post when I get back.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful retreat! The quilt finish is great. I like the quilting pattern. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks so pretty! Congrats on finishing it! Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete