Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Beginning

Well this year, like a lot of other quilters, my goal is to finish up some UFO's. To that end I have joined the "Lovely Year of Finishes" hosted by Shanna at Fiber of All Sorts   and Melissa at Sew BitterSweet Designs . You can click on the image on the right side bar to check this out.  I hope this will keep me  on track :-).

I was (and still am) working on Easy Street but that has to be put on the back burner (just Part 8 to do) because I have to make the new Block of the Month sample for the LQS that I am the coordinator at. I have almost everything cut and ready to sew together. Tomorrow I will cut the last 4 blocks and start to assemble. After that I can continue with Easy Street.

 I also have the first client quilt of the year quilted. Pics to follow later.

Later,
Hugs & Stitches
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment