Monday, January 28, 2013

Back from Retreat

Well retreat was WONDERFUL!!!!!
Lots of sewing done. I started out working on making "Star Struck". Got the top finished so now it just needs to be quilted and bound.


Then I started on finishing up "Easy Street". However, I ran into a glitch. When I went to make the B block, I found I was 24 green squares short, and I didn't take extra fabrics. SOOOOOO--I'm about 3/4 of the way through putting the top together. Unfortunately I forgot to get pics of it.

Next I made 3 "Reach for a Cure" tote bags. Then I started on this------


After that I worked a while on some of the Famer's Wife blocks that I am doing using Thimbleberries fabric. This is the extra set that I make each month to show how the blocks are put together (for the FW Club at the LQS I teach at).
Here are some more pics. of the weekend.


 
Great T-shirt quilt
 
 
Woven mat 
 
 
I think we had a mice problem :-)
 
This is a few---I'll post more tomorrow. Right now I think I need to make it an early night and go to bed. Not too much sleep last night.
 
Until Later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment