Monday, August 19, 2013

Back on Track

Today is the first day-------yadda, yadda, yadda.
I'm going to try to keep up with posting my progress through out the week. Trying to get myself on my old schedule I had before DH retired :-).
Today I went downstairs and started the day by doing my mile walk DVD. (I survived LOL.)
After that---this is what I accomplished:
1. Cut rest of "Abacus" Pattern.
2. Finished the final 2 borders on the Basket Case Quilt.
3. Made the pillowcase to go with the QOV quilt that I finished piecing last week.
4. Made 6 earbud holders.
5. Work on Barn Quilt challenge (that should have been finished 4 months ago).
The only thing I didn't get to today was the last 3 do-rags I had to finish. Sew, I guess I'll start with those tomorrow.
I'll post pics later in the month when I give my progress reports for "Year of Lovely Finishes", Get It Done, etc., etc.

Til later
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment