Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Finally Did It

I finally took the plunge and opened an Esty Shop. I have spent the day taking pics and posting things to the shop. I do have some books listed and ready for Bonnie's (Quiltville) swap meet being posted in the morning. The name of the shop is TostysQuilting. If you type that in it should take you to my shop. I still have a ton of stuff to list, but, I have to get more pics taken.

As for my progress report of this last week, I must say I didn't get everything accomplished I wanted to. Here goes:
Monday- 1 mile walk (DVD), cleaned upper shelves and stuff left out from day before (trying to organize sewing room and pitch un-needed things), made pillowcase, started on getting things done for the postcard swap I'm in, loaded PTS Sampler on longarm.
Tuesday- 1 mile walk (DVD) Finished kimono part of postcards, 3 rows squared up and sewed together on the blocks from Idaho (top is put together and waiting for final borders), started quilting on PTS Sampler (about 1/4 done).
Wednesday- 1 mile walk (DVD)
Thursday-errands
Friday- 1 mile walk (DVD) quilted a little on PTS Sampler (til DS got here) (about 1/2 done).
Saturday-nada in the sewing room. Went to car show with DH

Oh well. It's back to the salt mines tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment