Friday, September 6, 2013

September Progress Week 1

Thought I'd post some of the things I've been working on so far.

 The top pic is the Idaho Blocks I won a couple of years ago. I have them all pieced together, now I need to add borders.

This one is the PTS BOM that we did approximately 4-6 years ago. (My memory fails me.) I have it all quilted, bound and labeled.


These are some of the string blocks I've been sewing on my treadle that I got a couple of months ago.
Here's the post when I got it.

This week I've also done my mile DVD walk 4 mornings (I was bad. I didn't do it this morning.) I have also gotten quite a bit done on my postcards for an exchange group. I only have to do the edgings and address them. Oh yeah. I've also done a few more blocks on the D9P that I posted for Design Wall Monday.

Now it's back to quilting on some clients quilts.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment