Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Progress Weeks 3 & 4

Well it's been a while since I've posted. The last 2 weeks I really haven't accomplished as much as I've wanted to. Here goes----
Week 3
Didn't do my walking DVD all week long.
Sunday quilted a client quilt. Monday was out at the LQS for the Marti & Me classes. Tuesday was house cleaning day and I loaded a client quilt. Wednesday changed out summer table dec to autumn. Decided I needed another runner for the buffet so whipped out a 10 minute tablerunner for that. Also sewed 2 rows of the D9P.Thursday was the quilting meeting for Paws to Sew group that meets at my house. Friday I quilted the quilt I had loaded on the long-arm. That brings us to Saturday and I had a Beginning Quilting class at the LQS.
Her's a pic of the quilt I did.




Week 4
Sunday Quilted client quilt. Monday at LQS for Marti & Me Club classes. Tuesday did my 1 mile DVD walk. Did the Jelly Roll Jam top (you originally get two 36" square baby quilts from 1 jelly roll, but I combined them) and 2 rows of the D9P. Wednesday I did DVD, loaded a client quilt and got it halfway quilted, cut up some of my scraps into strip and squares. Thursday I did DVD, planted some bulbs and cleaned up some in my garden area. I also did some cutting for making some inventory for the shows I vend at. Friday. Finished client quilt and then pieced a backing for another client quilt, and loaded it and started quilting it. Saturday (today) I was back at the LQS for the last Beginning Quilt class.

That's about it. Not really a lot of quilting going on (for me personally). Oh yeah---I just remembered---I did get to make about 6 more string blocks on my treadle.

This next week I really have to put my nose to the grindstone and get some quilts done as I am getting more in for Christmas delivery.

I hope your week has gone well and you've been able to get some quality quilty time in.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment