Monday, October 7, 2013

October Progress Week 1

Well here's what I've accomplished this first week of this month.
Monday-cut up a pile of scraps that was piling up on my cutting counter. Quilted bout 2/3 of a client quilt.
Tuesday-added borders and pieced back for Sassy Coins quilt. Completed client quilt that I had started.
Wednesday-MRI appointment. Came home and loaded another client quilt and sewed a binding on another client's quilt.
Thursday-quilted client quilt
Friday-quilted another client quilt. Did 1 mile DVD walk.
Saturday-Loaded client quilt. Cut more hexies. Cut inventory for shows (now I need to assemble).
Sunday-quilted client quilt. cut more inventory to assemble.





This is one of my client quilts. I have pics of some others, but I have to download from the camera and crop them first. I'll put them up in a later post.

That's the story for the first week.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment