Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Progress Week 2

Well I've gotten a lot done in a way. I have quilted 3 client quilts this week. Two "Almost Amish" BOM's and a Stonehenge BOM. I didn't get any pictures tho.
I did a lot of cutting and prepping stuff to take to retreat with me this next week. Unfortunately, all of it will be for making inventory for shows and nothing for me personally.

The next 4weeks are really going to be super busy for me. Tomorrow I go out to my LQS for the Marti & Me classes. Tuesday and part of Wednesday I will be quilting client quilts. Wednesday afternoon I go out and set up for retreat. I will be at retreat Thursday-Sunday. The following Monday I'm back  out at the LQS for another round of Marti & Me classes. Tuesday & Wednesday, client quilts. Thursday, set up for quilt show (vending) and out there till Sunday. The following week I will have Monday through Thursday to quilt client quilts and then Friday I set up for a craft show over the weekend. That takes us to the first full week in November which puts me back at the LQS for BOM class and then Tuesday thru Saturday I will be helping out at another LQS for her big sale. After that I have one day of rest. I tell you folks, November doesn't get any slower cause I have the Marti & Me classes along with a 4 week beginning Quilting class (which is full). If I make it through November I think I'm taking December OFF!!!!!!!!

I must say, I did get my Sassy Coins finished in between all this.





 
 
Hopefully I get a chance to get some more of my UFO's done before the end of the year.
That's it for now.
Til later,
 Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment