Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Get It Done

Well this month being as busy as it was, I didn't get too much done.
Here is my list for October:
1. Borders on Easy Street
2. Batik sweatshirt
3. Borders on Idaho blocks
4. Borders on Chinese Coins (aka Jelly Roll Jam Gone Wrong ).
The only thing accomplished on that list is the Chinese coins that I have named Sassy Coins. (That the fabric line that I used.)





Sooooo-for November's List we have:
1. Borders on Easy Street.
2. Batik sweatshirt.
3. Borders on Idaho quilt.
4. Borders on Thimbleberries scrap quilt.

Hopefully after next week things will slow down so I can get more quality sewing time in. I only have about 6 more client quilts to get out for Christmas delivery, then I can play with my stuff. YAY!!!
Here's the linky to Judy at Patchwork Times

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Sew good to see you and chat a little. Well, I think you have a lot of lovelies to show for the month of October. When I got home yesterday I pulled fabric from their special places and believe me, there's enough for the mystery quilt and more. I liked your idea of doing two in different colors. Hope you post each step.

    ReplyDelete