Saturday, October 10, 2015

Progress 10/4 through 10/10

Here we go:

Sunday-day after quilt show. I didn't do anything. Oh--wait a minute, I did go downstairs and quilt a small client quilt.

Monday-Out at LQS all day for Block of the Month.

Tuesday-back out at LQS to teach a Beginning Quilt Class. Did a little beading in the evening.

Wednesday-went and got flu shot then messed around upstairs. Did some beading.

Thursday-BQB came over and we went to do some shopping. One of our local quilt shops is closing. Owners are retiring and moving to Texas. We were out there from 9:30 until about 12:45. The shop opened at 10 AM, but we got there around 9:30 and there was already a line of customers. I did get some good buys. We also stopped at a new quilt shop that just opened last Tuesday. I found a couple of things there also. Then we went to a bead store to pick up some colors of Delica beads that I needed. Did some beading in the evening.

Friday-cut out the next 3 projects for the Marti & Me club. Finished making some pot holders for some friends. Worked on inventory for the next show coming up. Quilted some on my spool quilt that is a Bonnie Hunter leader/ender project. In the evening I worked on a beading project.

Saturday-in the morning I worked on the beading project. Went downstairs and quilted on the leader/ender project. I only have a area of about 6" x 15" left to do when the power went out. Sheesh! After about a hour the power came back on and I was able to finish it. Then I sewed the binding to the front. All that needs to be done now is the hand stitching to the back. Also been working some more on the beading project. I am almost done with it. I should be done by tomorrow.

That's about it for this week.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment