Sunday, October 4, 2015

Report on September Goals

Let's start with the Scrappy Spool Leader and Enders project-
I have borders on, backing pieced and as I write this I have just finished loading it on the machine. I am trying to have this done as Bonnie Hunter will be here in about 2 1/2 weeks for our retreat.




#2-Vintage Tin block is almost at the same point as it was at the beginning of the month. I have done a little on it, but not enough to make a difference.

#3-Celtic Solstice Part 1. Did not work on that. It would have been my Thursday project when my BQB and I get together and sew. Instead we worked on inventory for shows.



#4 the stack of fabric between ironing board and cutting table. A no go. What can I say?

#5-Star Struck has been completed. Quilted, bound and labeled

We'll see how much I can get done in October.

It's going to be a busy month with a quilt show to vend at and being hostess to Bonnie Hunter at quilt retreat. Plus getting ready for a craft show the first week of November.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment