Sunday, March 17, 2013

Busy Day

Well National Quilting Day went by with me not sewing a stitch on that day. Instead I went with DH to the Model A Swap Meet and had a good time. I even managed to find a few sewing machine there. There was a Singer 15 in excellent condition that I was tempted to get but the price was a little too steep for me, so it stayed there.
Today was another story though. I went down to the "Black Hole" and finished up a tablerunner top that I will be teaching a class on at Quilter's Dream Retreat in April. I also finished piecing a Scrappy Trips top.

                                                           This is the retreat project.

                                                               Scrappy Trips

The quilt pictured below is on my machine ready to start quilting tomorrow. It is the raffle quilt for the April retreat.

That's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment