Monday, May 27, 2013

End of Month Progress

I did manage to get my project for A Lovely Year of Finishes complete.



 
It is quilted and bound and ready to make the trip to my Dr's office on my next visit.
 
I have to admit I didn't do so well on the other items I wanted to finish for Judy L.'s finish it up projects. Of course the month isn't completely over yet!
 
I did however get the top done on a class sample.
 
 
 
I have also been busy cutting projects for a quilt retreat that I will go to at the end of June. I am sooooo stoked to do this one. There are about 30 of us that go. We will be "on a mountain top" that was an old ski resort in Idaho. It is now set up for retreats. I have got a lot of projects to take. Possibly enough for a month stay instead of just 4 days.
 
One last thing I have to post is pics of a couple more of my Irises that have bloomed. I am so tickled with them. This has been to best year for my Irises so far.
 
 
 
 
 
That's it for my post today.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Stacky Wacky & please share some of the purple and white Iris when you get some extra bulbs. Visited Vickies blog too Wow just want 1/4 of her talent---Viper 2

    ReplyDelete