Well I managed to get a few things done this week.
Monday I was out at the LQS for Marti & Me and Open Sew.
Tuesday hubby and I went and made a big circle in our travels. We started out going to Olympia to drop off my embroidery machine for service. It was making some strange noises so I figured it was time for servicing. I don't work on these new fangled machines. Then we went to a small town along highway 12 to pick up a motor for a Bernina 830 that needed replacing. From there we went into Elma and had lunch. Going home hubby made the casual comment that he was going to stop by the Honda place. Well guess what? He went and got a new toy. I'll post pics as soon as e get it home. We left it there so they could install saddlebags.
Wednesday we went and signed all the paperwork on the bike. I also switched out the motor on the Bernina and did some work on a friends Pfaff. She was given this machine and it hasn't been run in a looooong time. Her reverse is still a little sticky so I'm trying to loosen it up.
Thursday my friend Linda came over for our sew day and we continued working on the Moth in the Window blocks.
I haven't gotten the rows sewn together yet.
Friday, it was back down to Olympia to pick up my machine. Then I had to do some computer work for the rest of the day.
Today I went downstairs and did a little re-arranging and straightening. Then I worked on the commissioned wedding quilt (2 sided) that really, really needs to get done. I have all the blocks (85)for the second side done and now I have to set them on point. Then I finished sewing the rows together of the Moth in the Window.
Last Sunday I also loaded this small quilt o the machine and I'm going to try to get this off tonight. This is one that will be going to my Dr's. office.
So this week hasn't been a total washout. I still need to get busy on client quilts. I am trying to get everything out before leaving for a visit with family next month.
That's it for now.
Hugs & Stitches,