Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Proposed Goals for 2014 Part 1

These are some projected goals that I would like to do in 2014.
What I thought I would do is start working on using up some of my stash. I think it has aged enough.

I have received some of these little pattern cards as gifts, or have purchased them. I thought I would try to get 1 done a month using ONLY from my stash. These are small do-able projects that I think I should be able to handle. I am listing the first 6 months here and will go through some of my other patterns to find small projects for the last 6 months.
(Please forgive the quality of the pics. Sometimes my camera (or operator) doesn't like taking close ups.)

January:





February:





March:




April:




May:




June:



Let's see how well I keep up with this. Wish me luck!

That's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment