Tuesday, June 17, 2014

July 9 thru 14 Progress Report

Well lets start at Monday---
Monday-out at LQS for Marti & Me classes
Tuesday-Cut out 5 purses
Wednesday-cut out 7 Reach for recovery totes, cut 1 more purse pattern,  cut out for 2 Boxtrot quilts, made a trip to fabric store to pick up supplies needed, loaded one of my quilts on machine for quilting.
Thursday-met with quilting client (disgruntled). I won't even go into that except to say that if you leave decisions up to me---I don't mind read. Then we had a little storm go through and lost power so I didn't do anything else for the day.
Friday-I got an early morning call from a friend telling me about a yard sale in my area. Such an enabler. I figured I'd go check it out and this is what I came home with.


A Singer 185K----and-----

A Sew Rite.
Needless to say. I haven't gotten much done today. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm going to try to start on a commissioned T-Shirt quilt I need to get done.
Saturday- started on the T-shirt quilt. Got 5 blocks done. Also quilted one of my quilt tops (that was donated to me) that goes to my Dr's office. I also added inner and outer border to quilt that I want to take with me in a couple of weeks to a retreat (I won the blocks there).

That's what I've accomplished this week. Let's see what next week brings.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment