Monday, June 23, 2014

Progress Report 6/15 thru 6/21

To start off the week---

Sunday-Father's Day. Took DH out to breakfast, then we went grocery shopping, Came home and got stuff put away and then I went looking for a backing for a quilt top that I would like to get done and take with me to retreat.

Monday-finished up the T-shirt blocks and sashing. DH took me to get new seat covers for my van. I've had the van for 10 years and when we got it I put some cheapie covers on and needless to say, IT WAS TIME for new ones.

Tuesday-out to LQS to meet with new client for quilting services

Wednesday-to dentist for routine cleaning. Put borders on T-shirt quilt.

Thursday-meeting at my house for monthly quilting group.

Friday-getting stuff packed up (again) for retreat next week. Went to Friday Night Sew at LQS.
Also loaded quilt (of mine, no less) to quilt so I can take to retreat for Show and Tell.

Saturday-Goofed off. Had someone come by to pick up a sewing cabinet that I was getting rid of, then played in the sewing room for a little while. That's about it.

Hope you all had a great week.
Next post should have pics from retreat.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment