Monday, June 30, 2014

Idaho 2014 Retreat Part 2

Now for the rest of the story.
Well we made it to the lodge and got everything set up and our bedroom claimed. We had plenty of time for sewing or just catching up with friends we hadn't seen in a while.
I had taken a whole bunch of projects (already pre-cut) to work on. After shooting the breeze I started in on a couple of quilt tops that I wanted to make at the request of my DH. He is building a Rat Rod and a friend has helped him quite a bit. I made a quilt for my husband with hot rod material and he really like it and wanted to know if I could make on for his friend. His wife is into horses and so we thought we would make her a horse one. Here they are (the pattern is sort of my version of the Box Trot pattern).


 


The next day (Friday) I worked on a mystery quilt that I was doing on one of my Facebook groups. Here is that one,

I finished that one and started on the next project, which I finished up on Saturday morning.


This one is called Urban Abacus.
After doing those I started working on some purses I wanted to make.


All in all, I think I got quite a bit accomplished.

The rest of the pictures are general pics of the group and at our show and tell.  The first one is one I took after a rain went through-----Beautiful!!!!!










It was a really, really fun weekend. I love these gals.

Check out Palouse Divide Lodge. They have some fun stuff coming up.

Til Later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment