Monday, June 30, 2014

Progress 6/22 thru 6/29

Okay, let's begin.

Sunday-finished quilting my quilt to take to retreat. Loaded and quilted T-shirt quilt for customer. Attached both bindings to quilts. In the evening I sewed the binding on the T-Shirt quilt.

Monday-Client came and picked up quilt. Worked on binding for retreat quilt and some items I'm making for inventory.

Tuesday-gathered everything (I think)that I need to take to retreat and then just putzed around.

Wednesday-YAY!!!!! Left for retreat around 9 AM after picking up Linda and loading her stuff. We spend the night at our friends house in Soap Lake (another Linda) so we don't have to do the long drive all at once. (The other Linda also goes to retreat.) Of course we had to stop on the way at a couple of places to shop. Believe it or not---one was a Quilt Shop.

Thursday morning leave  from Soap Lake and on our way to Palouse Divide Lodge. Check out their site. The place is FANTASTIC..

I will stop here on the progress report and continue in next post about the rest of the weekend.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment