Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Can I do this?

Well once again, I may be biting off more than I can chew.

I'm in the joining mood again.
I have joined up for 2015 Finish-A-Long and here is my list for this quarter
1. Easy Street Mystery-pic on previous post HERE.

2. This top is from a FB group. It was a mystery quilt.


3.  This is a quilt that will go to my doctor's office for patients receiving chemo. It is a 5 yard quilt.



4. Another quilt destined for the doctor's office.

5. This is a little kit that I bought about 2 or 3 years ago. I think it's time to "get er done!".
It's called Lollipop Bag.


That is it for the FAL. You can check out what others are up to by going HERE.

I have also decided to do the Project of Doom with Fandom In Stitches. Now I try to stay away from paper piecing but this is Harry Potter!!!! My friends that really know me, know that I really, REALLY love HP. If you want more info on this check out the button on my sidebar.

I know I'm probably overdoing it, but I hope that this will keep my sewing mojo going. I sort of went into the doldrums last year.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a great list - how wonderful of you to make quilts for chemo patients. Good luck getting it all done.

    ReplyDelete