Friday, January 2, 2015

First Finish of the Year

Hopefully this is a good omen that I will get some UFO's done this year. Although, I must admit that this really doesn't qualify as a true UFO. I started this when I taught a Scrapbuster's workshop in November. I really wanted a Christmas quilt cause I didn't have one yet, sooooo------. Now I have one.







For the back I thought this was kinda cute and different.


My next finish will hopefully be the Easy Street Mystery by Bonnie Hunter. I have it loaded on the long-arm. The top has been done for quite a while, but with quilting client quilts, it sort of got pushed back.

Onward and forward!

I normally take January off from client quilts so I have a good long TO DO list going. I have to get the sewing room cleaned up. Going through a purging a lot of things that I don't really need anymore (stuff from other crafts that I used to do before quilting). Making some inventory for shows, and f course, maybe quilting up some of my own tops. I also have a stack of tops that will go to my Dr's. office for the patients there. Busy, busy.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment