Saturday, February 6, 2016

Is it February already?

Here it is already February. Boy did January go by fast.

Now I have to get back to work. I still haven't finished making all my class samples, much less gotten any of my quilts done. Oh well.

I did spend the last weekend of January at the ocean at a quilt retreat. I did manage to get a couple of tops done.

This first one, I still need to put the small inner border and outer border on. I sort of mis-cut some fabric and had to pick up more for the inner border.




This next is a 5 yard quilt. Everything is from stash.

I also made 4 of the clothsline baskets, and worked on some inventory items.
I guess you could say I did get quite a few things accomplished.

Today I made a small sample of a workshop that I am doing at the LQS.

Well I guess that about catches me up for now.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Your blue quilt is nice. Your quilt sample is interesting but confusing to my old eyes. LOL

    ReplyDelete