Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bibliophile File Report

I'm going to keep track of the books I've either read (hard copy) or listened to as I spend time in my sewing room.
 
The first Tuesday of the month Sarah Did It, reports on her reading. I will hook up to her blog HERE so you can see what everyone is reading.

January reads-

1. Sins & Needles by Monica Ferris (CD)
2. I've Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark (CD)
3. Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner (CD)

As you can see by what I read I like mysteries. Once in a while I go off track and listen to something else.

I guess that's it for this month. I'm going to try to get more reading in, in the future.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary and welcome to the Bibliophile Files!! I hadn't heard of the Quincy & Raine series - I've just ordered the first book from the library and eventually I'll get to Say Goodbye. Thanks again for joining in!

    ReplyDelete